Join Verizon's Patrick Oot and Me for InsideCounsel's Free Webinar Tomorrow: eDiscovery and ECM -- Natural Partners
Please join us Tuesday, August 5th, 2008, at 2 p.m., ET for a key presentation entitled: "eDiscovery & ECM: Natural Partners in Content Lifecycle Management and FRCP Compliance". It's being hosted by InsideCounsel, and you can register online and attend for free.
Patrick Oot, Director of Electronic Discovery and Senior Litigation Counsel at Verizon, and I will engage in an informative discussion on how eDiscovery in companies has been evolving, covering such issues as:
- The impact of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) on legal departments
- Benefits of taking an integrated approach to ECM and eDiscovery
- eDiscovery and litigation readiness process design
- Tips on building a business case for integrating ECM and eDiscovery
Who should attend?
- Chief Legal Officers
- Litigation Attorneys
- Litigation Support Staff
- CIOs and IT Managers
- Document Control Managers
I welcome you to attend as this topic is increasingly gaining attention across both legal and IT camps. As we've seen from numerous decisions and sanctions, it's become clear that organizations need to get a better handle on their ESI, and at earlier stages, to minimize risks and improve compliance.
Posted by Jeff Beard